Tier 3: Individual level
Last Post by PBIS World 1 year ago
Jan 08, 2022 2:36 pm
- student with autism
- very bright and capable
- work refusal, doesn't seem to think they need to do work
- must be prompted multiple times to get to work
- always wants to be right and impulsively blurts answers out
- has told other students and staff they are dumb, and when asked to do reflection sheet, student melts down
- home support is minimal
- visual cues in place to remind student what expectations are: come in class quietly, get supplies out, begin work, etc.
- student writes statements on their work like "don't know, don't care" or "this is stupid"
- have reward system in place, homework folders, etc