The PBIS World Book

Forum

Getting Started wit...

Notifications
Clear all

Getting Started with PBIS (Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports)

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Reactions
Admin
Topic starter
(@pbis-world)
PBIS World Creator

If you haven't implemented PBIS in your school, building, group, organization, etc, then there is no better time to start than the present! There are many resources out there to help you begin planning, brainstorming, and laying the ground work for PBIS. Check out the Info tab here on PBIS World where you will find a "Getting Started" link to resources and information about implementing PBIS, including practical ideas and supports as well as training and conferences. If you still have questions or comments, than come back and post them here to get answers. Welcome!

1 Reply
Admin
Topic starter
(@pbis-world)
PBIS World Creator

I am so happy to have found your website. I am an American (US) consultant working in the Philippines for a month. I was on a school PBIS team and went through extensive training but it's been many years. Your website is just the resource I need to not only refresh my memory (I've integrated PBIS strategies into my practice so much that I don't remember details of the program) but to share with the school here in the Philippines. Thank you for the excellent layout and superb resources. Many kudos and thank you for helping children and teachers to live a respectful and peaceful existence.

Share: